Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A slow comeback

Agian... late...

I hope you haven't given up on me!

So actually I have been a bit slow since we've been back from vacations. Not much inspiration. I guess also a bit busy with a friend visiting and working on a paper we want to get published from my time in Spain. Kind of cool  as well :)

In the cool news, I have accepted a job offer and will be working when I go back to the Netherlands, and its a nice part time job with the same EU project of Spain! :D My boyfriend and I have also decided to get a dog.. yeah i know! Crazy! I know its a big responsability, but I'm really looking forward to it and reading allot. I think it will be good to have a companion and a good reason to go out! Training the dog sounds also like a good challenge of discipline. Plus, Holland is a perfect place to have a dog! With parks, bicycle lanes, beach close by, etc!

This is why this is the first sketch:


It has been hard work to find the right dog for us. But I think it is good to know what you are looking for and study the different races you had in mind. Allot of people get pets without knowing what they are going for (myself being one of those people with Bob the chameleon). Also nowadays you have so much information and people that are patient enough to maintain a blog with their experiences :) really nice! We have contacted different kennels after deciding on 3 races, and now its down to 2! I will keep you posted!


I also wanted to show you the final product of the snorkeling blog :) (i have to apologize for the quality of the pictures). The moleskine paper is interesting with aquarel, quite a thick paper very different to aquarel paper, i guess its very soft. I hope now I'm back on routine I can get more inspiration from other bloggers! Get a project again! 

Ah yes, and the baby card is a success! It is now being printed for a try-out, and well baby will be born soon so we will receive a picture if this happens before we get back :) And of course you'll get to see it!
Oh and next post I will show you the results from the printing session today!

4 comments:

  1. Love your snorkeling sightings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snorkeling page, good luck with the dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I will try to do more of these double pages ;)

      Delete