Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Back from vacation!

Oh guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in yearsssss haha well, you know I went on vacation to the beach, and that I would make a drawing per day...

I sucked at this.

So between dives, beach and sleeping at 10pm I really didn't get to draw much :( sorryyyyyy I guess it has to do with the fact that I don't want to "ruin" my sketchbook or maybe that i just want to draw when I have an idea and not so much doodle.. I don't know. I think I should try this exercise again.

But anyways, I did draw something! haha


First are there hermit crabs that you see allot in these parts, and following a previous post of a crab carrying a house HERE  I got inspired to make other ideas, other islands. Still haven't decided if I just want to leave them like this or colour them.


This other 2 spread was an idea that Joost got to make a log of the things we saw while snorkeling in a wonderful place called Xcalak, almost at the mexican border with Belice. This picture is in the beginning, I have already added more and coloured them! I will post that picture soon - I just wanted to leave an update!

Hope you enjoy them, more updates to come in following days!!!

Oh and if you're interested in our travels, you can check out the other blog I keep: http://aafkejoost-merida.blogspot.mx/

1 comment: