Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Leaving Merida

As inspiration of many sketching blogs that I follow, I tried to make journal-style page. I don't think I can use my sketch book as a journal... maybe because I like to show my drawings, and I guess it will be uncomfortable if there are very personal things written (although drawings can be also very personal, but that depends on how people look at them).

So this is a very simple page with a good-bye to Merida. Yes, we have left. I maybe want to add some colour, but didn't want to take too long before an update :)



My second sketch is a EDM #3 : Draw a bag :) this is my fav bag when I come to Mexico. I always use it! I borrowed it from my mom but never gave it back haha, its a good size bag made of leather and, if i'm not wrong, Guatemaltecan weave as decoration with many earthy coulours.



 As a final remark, thank you again to everyone that visits :) comments are highly appreciated!
I have realized that i never use "Tags" and after visiting other people's blog I have realized how useful they are :P haha, so I will try and start adding those!

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about personal when it comes to journals and art books... That's why I try to keep them seperated, but always as easy : ). I love the bag, great drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... A bit of a mess texting, my first time doing this on my mobile... I wanted to say "but not always as easy"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Mobile texting is always a challenge >_> especially with all those word finders. Thank you for the comments again!

      Delete
  3. Curly Style Sketches.... Awesome Blog. Beautiful pages in your Journal. You can always fade the writing on your pages in a photo editing programme... I do that sometimes. I don't want to miss out on your wonderful sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clare! Yes that might be a very good idea indeed! I hope you keep enjoying the blog :)

      Delete