Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Stormy weather and squiggles

A quick post for this week!

This is our last week in Merida, we are leaving in the weekend! I do feel that it is time!
Even though I'm working on a final print here, I wanted to post two sketches. One is inspired in the latest hurricane Ernesto that passed by, thankfully it wasn't too bad. I guess she's a weather/water being, got inspired by an artist I recently follow on facebook's EDM if i'm correct. I really like her style, but her full bodies are much better than mine. I do feel I have a bit of the same crazy imagination haha. Click HERE to check out her website!


And the last one are just squiggles, doodles. But I'm happy to have done this and not only rely on making perfect pictures in my  moleskine :) slowly getting there to free-style sketching haha!



6 comments:

  1. Fun sketches, I like the bigger owl on the second page... And I looked at your last two posts, I like the sail boat stamps... something Im in to now (again) after holidays by the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, i have other (better ;P) owl drawings, i don't know if you've seen them. Ah yes being close to water does make you appreciate all those shapes and boats!!! I'm glad you enjoy them!

      Delete
  2. These are just gorgeous! I wish my 'just squiggles and doodles' were that pretty. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you Caatje! I've seen yours and they are not bad at all! Hope you keep enjoying the future drawings!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the one of the hurricane..very very nice!

    ReplyDelete