Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Autumn has begun

The perks of having a dog include the trips to the forest!
I live quite close to the city's forest, but rarely went there...

Now I have been there 2 weekends in a row! And looking for mushrooms is the best haha.
















So of course my autumn drawings are mushrooms. I have been fascinated with them since I found that children's book and did THESE in mixed media. But now some drawings:




To finish this post I am adding some sketches of my dog Tjido, which I am happy about because they are the first and in the end, dogs are hard to draw... I have cheated though :P I used pictures instead of sketching him live. That will be the next challenge! The shape of his muzzle is hard...


12 comments:

  1. Great sketches. Even simple things like small mushrooms are made quite happily. And the wolves... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm happy they could give up such a positive vibe!

      Delete
  2. Nicely done! Your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly! I hope I can show more of Tjido!

      Delete
  3. Your dog sketches look great photos are just another of our tools to aid our process, it's fine to use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, you are right, but I think its more a personal frustration ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Ramona! And by the way, nice blog!

      Delete
  5. Great sketches, unless your dog was asleep it would be difficult to sketch him without him moving....not cheating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sketches, Tjido is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete