Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sorry!

OMG!
It has taken me a month to update... a new record! I'm soooo sorry!

So since I did not get my job in Spain I have been a bit busy with looking for new jobs, stressing about it, taking the theory driving exam and of course our little "wolf".

But thankfully I have a colour drawing I was trying to save for a decent post but whatever!
EDM Challenge 4! Draw your mug or cup :)


I really like this sketch because I did it with feltip pens which I do not normally use. They also remind me of home, since every trip to mexico I bring a few back.

I also realized that I haven't told you guys I have a Dawanda shop! :D since I am looking for a job, I decided to open my shop and see what I could get. Also a nice way to have another project going on. I will post the link later, but if you are very curious it is called Curly Sketches :P 



Thank you for reading and I promise a decent update at the end of this week!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back!!! There has been time between my posts too, sometimes life is like that : )
    To bad about the job, so I wish you best of luck with you job search. I like your sketches, and especially the cards they are a lot of fun. I will have to take a look at the store you have. Just made cards my self and had a great time making them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mari! Thank you for your kind comments! I have seen your postcards, they're amazing! Sadly I haven't been able to put much on my shop since some job vacancies have appeared! (yay!) but i hope you can enjoy the future posts!

      Delete