Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Gifts and a new project

I hope that I can slowly regain my previous tempo of posting stuff.
So here I go!

I have been doing some gifts for friends lately, since some are leaving, and others graduating... Its hard to find good gifts, specially for male friends haha.




Also, recently I met the owner of Pesto Bar here in Amsterdam, and the night we went to have dinner at his lunch room, I doodled a bit. When he sat with us to drink a wine, he told me I shoudl try to hang my stuff at a bar or cafe. So I took his word and yesterday I send an email to a local place that's new and quite edgy. Hope to hear from them soon!



And this is what I'm working on now: Octopus!


And just to end up with a funny sketch, I am enjoying having a dog tons!!! And its hard not to make a big fuss and become one of those people :P But yes, I have lots of ideas to make comics. Though drawing dogs is freaking hard! I have to sit one day and make various studies... 



So yes, Tjido is a bit or a reactive pup, he loves to play and barks for other dogs attention. We're working on it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment