Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Awesome News!

I have some great news for this post as well as a very good reason of why my update is yet again a bit late :D

Last wednesday, I had the opening of my first exhibition! I had mailed a cafe/bar to ask if I could hang up my stuff and they called me last week to tell me they were very interested! So story short, I had to choose my drawings, buy frames and I had to cut even the matting since my sketchbook has a specific length.. well stress in small words.

The opening was great! I sold half of the things that were hanging :) so i'm really excited! I want to share some pictures with you! (all done by my frien Hendrik Weiler)  

Houses Theme

Deep Sea themes!

The mural! took me about 4 hours? Ah and thats me (curly hair) with my friend Star :)
Also I have officially opened my shop at Society 6 :) WebShop as well as my new website http://curlysketches.nl/  that I hope you guys like.

And in order to finish with a new sketch:



12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! what a wonderful first show. Well done, you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz! I had a great time :) I am now working on more ideas for drawings!

      Delete
  2. Huge congrats on the exhibit, well deserved! I read in your later post that a couple had gone missing, which is a great shame, but hang on to the joy you have in your work being recognised and valued. Hope you continue to have time to share some more of your lovely drawings with us! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the show. Your "I love the forest" picture is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra, It is truly my favorite picture! So i'm secretly happy it wasn't sold.

      Delete
  4. Well done, that's the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your sales, an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! EDM surely gives you an extra push!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on the sales and exhibition!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! Always nice to read your comments!!!

      Delete