Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

a post with animals :)

I wanted to thank all of you who commented about the exhibition! I really like reading comments :)

So today i don't have many drawings, since I was gone for a few days, and even though I though I would draw allot I basically slacked even more hehehe... But I did make this deer, following a children's  book of how to draw animals :P


As you read before, two of my drawings were stolen at the exhibition.. and saldy one was already sold. So  I made a new one for the buyer and added a nice postcard.



I really like the postcard and want to make more in order to sell them better. 
In our house, we are also turning the guest room to a place where I can draw and paint :) which I'm really looking forward to!!! Until now I have to use the dining table or share the working table, which is fine, since it is really a laptop-working place. 

So I will keep you posted! :D :D 





No comments:

Post a Comment