Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bearing the cold

Spain is described as warm most of the times, and maybe cold at the mountain.
But cold at the souther coast is a slap on the face.. hahaha.

So while I endure the cold without heater, I have been looking at some sites with great sketch artists and wanted to try other things. "You ruined something wonderful: keep up the good work" those are David Fullarton words, PICS <- that's his account with drawings.

So, this time for Julio I drew the "End of the World" and I wanted to show some drawings i did to decorate the empty walls. I like the mask idea, i think i'll work more on those for more detailed sketches, it's very empty around.. I need to get over that scary feeling of ruin stuff like Fullarton says.. its hard! Ah yes and some faces.

And i changed the welcome pic, i will put "Curly" again online ;) but i'll make it a better pic. Don't get scared about the experimenting area! Or let me know if you like something better.

            
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment