Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunday Sketches

Well since i'm waiting for some data I decided it wasn't a bad idea to have a tiny break after working with ArcGIS and Excel...

These are some sketches I drew on Sunday, the most boring day of the week in Cartagena.
First I waited for my coffee..



And then my theme became insects after finding some nice biology sketches on the internet (and you might have seen the bee at some early sketches). The last one I made after looking at some of the pictures of Cartagena's graffiti.





5 comments:

  1. Love the technicality of the grasshopper, and your style in illustrations =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex! Yes, i like the grasshopper as well! I think i'll try other insects- they're all so geometrical

      Delete
  2. It's interesting how the lining around the dragonfly sketch changed the overall look of the picture. I really enjoyed checking these out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. i was a bit scared that it might ruin the picture, but it felt so.. empty? haha

      Delete
  3. love your grasshopper sketching too. the line is so beautiful~~ it's interesting . I 've never tried the insect topic.looking forward your more work on this insects topic. :D

    ReplyDelete