Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Monday, February 13, 2012

A kind-of valentine's post

So tomorrow is Valentine's day. For the last 5 years I have related this date to one of the most epic fails of parties at Uilenstede (student complex in a'dam) and yet I attended many of these Valentines Day Parties (yes alcohol did influence my choice).
Today I decided to post some sketches that I did thinking about 2 things:
The friends I love and the guy I love. And yes i know this day is waaaay overrated, but heh, just a good reason to write cheesy stuff right? ;)

Thank you friends for being there through thick and thin and through that dark dark moment a few months ago. i'm glad I've met everyone of you- old ones who I lost track of as well as new ones :)
And yeah, cheesy as it is: love you boyfriend!

Ok, let's get that sweet sticky honey away from the screen in order to see my non-conventional Valentine's sketches buahaha! The second one I tried taking it B/W but many details were lost, so yeah, you'll have to bear this picture without nice frame.


6 comments:

  1. Such a cool blog! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours is not bad at all! Thanks for the comment! will be keeping an eye on yours!

      Delete
  2. cool style, cant wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you keep enjoying them. Your ink drawings are inspiring!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for re-posting the link to your blog. Is this pencil or ink? I especially like the fish., owl and man looking out to see. It seems that sketching was a nice break from writing your thesis, and was a de-stress mechanism. You capture faces very well too.Good luck with your thesis and keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to EDM! I enjoy seeing your drawings.

    ReplyDelete