Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Last Days in Cartagena

Saturday I will be leaving Cartagena, after 2 months of working here, I think its a good moment. I really miss Amsterdam! And of course the thought of seeing my boyfriend again and my friends :D

I'm working on a really nice drawing, but i don't want to post it until it is finished!!
So I'm posting some little sketches I've been doing. The first is of course a good-bye for my iphone and the cat sketch is a little study for a larger work I want to do for a friend (she adores cats). But since its a very simple sketch I thought about the idea of a print for clothes hahaha. Well just did some color poster on photoshop ;)

Hope you enjoy it while I finish other drawings and find out the best way to take pictures of them.. iphone was quite good at it. Maybe I'll be able to make the scanner work back at home.
I've been thinking that maybe I should stick to just one style of drawing? But I don't know haha, I guess it depends on how I feel. I will see how it all develops once I get back home! :)



1 comment:

  1. Nice drawing of the cat, and the photoshop poster looks great, it's a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete