Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Small Dark Moment in Spring

Hello Everyone!

I'm sorry it took again some time to update, but there is a very good reason for this.. two days ago my iphone was stolen :( it was partially my stupidity by having it on the table while I paid the bill at the tapas bar but yeah... I tried everything i could think of, but i guess the people who stole it really knew what they were doing, so I can't track it. I guess this means an update to 4S with my Cartagena salary :P

Since iphone is gone, i now have to take pictures with my camera. And of course i lost the ones i had taken from previous sketches i wanted to post.
BUT thankfully my good friend Sorada kept the 2 sketches I send to her :D

I made this "Spring" themed sketch and decided, why not pencil colour it?
I've been following this blog Andrea-Joseph since i joined EDM, and i just love it! So i got inspired, even though i know my coloured pencil skills aren't that great ;)
Personally I'm very very happy about the bird, i really thought they were very hard and was never very fond of them, but i guess i might change my mind..























Oh and thanks everyone for commenting!
I do wish there was a "like" button at the comment section ;) i try to reply, but if i don't please do imagine i'm smiling at you!

8 comments:

  1. Smiling right back! that is a very energetic bird -- I love him.

    I keep my phone always in a little purse on a long string round my neck, just so it stays with me. I've made a lot of these purses for friends, same reason! usually because they've had one swiped or mislaid or something awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pff yeah, i guess i'll have to try something like that in the future.. thanks! I really enjoyed your blog by the way! :)

      Delete
  2. OH! I love that spring drawing with color!!! The detail of the bird is amazing :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. I love how you incorporated the lettering. Horrible that someone stole your phone, the nerve of some people! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page! I love it with the color! And, I think we all would like to have Andrea Joseph's skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great in colour, sorry about your phone.
    Thank you for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fantastic! I love both the black and white and colored versions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, love that page, it's neat! Very inspirational, too!

    ReplyDelete