Curly!!

Curly!!
Welcome!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The beginning of an exciting journey

As I have hinted in previous posts, I will now be living in Mexico for the following 4 months with my boyfriend. So now we're in Mexico city! At my parents house. Many flowers as inspiration which I will use!

But now I'm just posting 2 drawings. The first is a funny one regarding the mice that sometimes visit our home (yea Amsterdam is full with them). I wonder if they can ever reach the table... This was Joost idea.

The other picture is the welcome to Mexico I made for myself haha. Hope you enjoy them!

And thank you to all who commented on the last post, you are very sweet :)

5 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed browsing through your blog. You are so talented! The mice ladder is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the mice ladder is cute, indeed! And I love the "We're back in Mexico" page, too. nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your arrival sketches. Can't wait to see more! Please let us know when you are posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mice ladder is too funny and cute! Looking forward for the next part! And that welcome drawing totally rocks, it's awesome. It would make a neat cover for a book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute drawings. I remember when I lived in Japan for a couple of years seeing people do something like this. Walking past some construction work I saw a man who couldn't reach what he needed to hammer so another worker came over, stooped down and the first guy got on his shoulders. Now he could reach where he needed to!

    ReplyDelete